Q: Do you have tips on how to jump into Organic Liaison? I want to start strong!
A: If you’re looking to start the program, here are my top 5 tips for getting the most out of Organic Liaison, reaching your healthy goal weight, and keeping the excess fat off for life:
1) Eat predominately organic, while staying within your recommended calorie limit.
2) Eat within an hour after waking up and every 3 to 4 hours throughout the day. Have 3 meals and 3 snacks to keep your metabolism up. Utilize the magical calorie-burning effect that happens when you eat more often!
3) Enjoy your Organic Liaison Rescue Me Kit. Mix a capful (or 10 pumps) of our delicious Rescue Me Weight Loss Elixir with filtered water in your glass water bottle. Drink your mixture daily to help boost natural energy, increase metabolism, improve immunity, and curb pesky cravings! An hour before you go to sleep, to help prevent cramping and muscle soreness, and to provide muscle relaxation, stir a heaping teaspoon of Release Me into a cup of hot water or herbal tea, then sip. Lastly, take a teaspoon of Nightingale to help you get a good night’s sleep; it also helps you burn carbs, protein, and fat while you are sleeping. Relish the benefits of this amazing combo of products!
4) MOVE for an hour or more every day. Don’t call it exercise – call it MOVING, a natural task. Take the stairs instead of the elevator; park further from your destinations; and schedule walks for meetings. Stand up when you are on the phone; lift your knees up for a great lower abdominal work out. Every little bit counts – moving in 15 minute intervals, 4 times a day, adds up to an hour of working out! Finally, start thinking of your moving time as a health appointment that is not to be rescheduled! Make it a normal part of your routine.
5) Focus on self-care and non-food-related pleasures. Create a list of activities and post it on the refrigerator/freezer/food pantry door for reference. You’ll see it every time you reach for something to eat and be prompted to consider: Am I actually hungry enough to eat or can I do something else instead? Examples: Take a bubble bath; read a book; get a mani/pedi; go to a movie; get a massage; sit in a Jacuzzi or sauna; try a new dance class; play an instrument; get a hair cut; go hear a concert; go shopping; take a 20 minute power nap, etc. Instead of going for food when you are bored, anxious, lonely, depressed or tired, take action!
Now you have 5 main points to focus on and you are ready to break the yo-yo cycle of dieting.
Learn more about the Organic Liaison Program!