Featured article by Benjamin Allen, guest instructor at our recent FREE 1-hr Workout Seminar, ‘Dance Yourself Happy!’ Benjamin is a professional choreographer, dance instructor, and Founder of GROOV3™. See Benjamin’s full bio here.
From dancing professionally and teaching for almost 10 years, I’ve realized all the amazing benefits of dance. It can positively affect your life on multiple levels—all while you’re having a blast and making new friends. I recently started a one-hour, dance till you drop, workout class called GROOV3™ that incorporates live DJing.
Here are 5 reasons why everyone should get up and DANCE!
1. Dancing to your favorite jams causes the body to release endorphins (the feel-good hormones produced through exercise!). You’ll feel good and work out with a smile on your face.
2. Dance does not discriminate! People from all walks of life can come together and build new friendships through dancing together.
3. When paired with a good meal plan and done 2-3 times a week, dance will help you lose weight. For me, it definitely beats the treadmill.
4. Some call it therapy, some call it medicine. Either way, it’s an affordable way to get weight loss results.
5. The number one reason to shake what your mama gave you is because it’s FUN! And that is definitely something we all need to have more of in our lives.
For more information on Benjamin Allen and LA’s Hottest Dance Workout GROOV3™, visit www.DanceSweatLive.com.
For regular tips and advice on nutrition, fitness, diet, health, and weight loss, register for a free Organic Liaison account today!